[Central-md-chapter] Tuesday Meeting

brenda mueller brendin at smart2.net
Thu Oct 1 17:18:11 UTC 2015

Hi, Sharon,

I plan to be at the meeting this coming Tuesday, if the weather
cooperates and if there's not too much flooding.  It all depends
on that hurricane that might hit Maryland Sunday into Monday.
It's a bit early to know yet, but there's hope that Maryland may
not have to deal with it.  We'll see.

Brenda Mueller

<central-md-chapter at nfbnet.org