[Central-md-chapter] The Federation family continues to grow

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Tue Aug 23 20:49:15 UTC 2016

Congratulations to the Fincham-Shehan family on their new arrival.  Nicole
Fincham-Shehan is the newly elected vice president of the TLC Chapter and
James is blind at heart.  Read Nicole's her announcement below.

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596

Hello,

James and myself would like to inform you and the rest of the National
Federation of the Blind of Maryland and the entire organization that we are
the proud parents of Christian Nicholas Shehan   He was born on Saturday,
August 20, 2016 at 9:44 AM. He weighed 7 pounds and 1 ounce, and was 20 1/2
inches long. Christian is doing extremely well.

James has two other children who live with us, Ikheem who is 17 and Inanda
Who is 12. As you know, I have Arielle who is 17. So, Christian is the
youngest of two sisters and a brother. The girls are extremely elated to
have a little brother to care for.

James and I thank God for this amazing blessing that unite our families
together as one.

We just wanted to share our amazing news with you and everyone else. Thank
you.
Nicole D. Fincham-Shehan
Home Phone: 410-377-2802
Cell Phone: 410-493-4461