[Central-md-chapter] Regarding opportunities

Brenda Mueller brendin at smart2.net
Mon Aug 14 02:06:10 UTC 2017

Odenton is about four miles from Severn where I live.  The best you could do is consult the yellow pages for businesses in Odenton and consult the ones you might wish to work for.  Keep in mind that the only real public transportation in this area is Uber and a very limited taxi company service called AA taxi, that has only one taxi running per shift.  It closes down when ever no one feels like working.  This area is not constructed with pedestrians in mind.  NSA is the largest employer in this area and in the state of Maryland.

Brenda Mueller

Central Maryland chapter NFB

Sent from my iPhone