[Central-md-chapter] Invitation to Breakfast in the Park

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 21 14:45:06 UTC 2017

Hello All,

You are cordially invited to attend the Central Maryland Chapter event,
Breakfast in the Park on Saturday September 2nd at 10:30 am. The address is
Waterloo Park 6951 Old Waterloo Rd Elkridge, Maryland 21075. The cost is
$15, which is a bargain for this great meal.

Wear your comfortable clothes and shoes since we will be eating outside. If
it is not too hot we may do a little hike. We may have some other surprises
so please come. Call me if you need transportation.

Cordially,

Sharon Maneki, President
410-715-9596
blindness is not what holds you back.