[Central-md-chapter] Invitation to Breakfast in the Park

kathleen manos kmanos1963 at verizon.net
Mon Aug 21 16:21:51 UTC 2017

Good Morning Sharon,
Yes, I would like to come to the breakfast.
I might need a ride.
Could I ask a friend to come? If she is able, then I will have a ride.
Thanks,
Kathleen

On Mon, 8/21/17, nfbmd via Central-MD-Chapter <central-md-chapter at nfbnet.org> wrote:

 Subject: [Central-md-chapter] Invitation to Breakfast in the Park
 To: "'Central Maryland Chapter List'" <central-md-chapter at nfbnet.org>
 Cc: "nfbmd" <nfbmd at earthlink.net>
 Date: Monday, August 21, 2017, 10:45 AM

 Hello All,   You are cordially invited to
 attend the Central Maryland Chapter event, Breakfast in the
 Park on Saturday September 2nd at 10:30 am. The address is
 Waterloo Park 6951 Old Waterloo Rd Elkridge, Maryland 21075.
 The cost is $15, which is a bargain for this great meal.
   Wear your comfortable clothes
 and shoes since we will be eating outside. If it is not too
 hot we may do a little hike. We may have some other
 surprises so please come. Call me if you need
 transportation.
  Cordially,
   Sharon Maneki, PresidentNational
 Federation of the Blind of Maryland410-715-9596The National Federation of the Blind knows that
 blindness is not the characteristic that defines you or your
 future. Every day we raise the expectations of blind people,
 because low expectations create obstacles between blind
 people and our dreams. You can live the life you want;
 blindness is not what holds you back.