[Central-md-chapter] I’m so sorry I haven’t gotten back to you.

brandandr at aol.com brandandr at aol.com
Sat Mar 3 20:15:04 UTC 2018

Graham,

On February 16 and for the next week I was in the process of moving from one desk to another in the same office. Moving my stuff doesn’t take much time but getting everything straight on a new workstation does take time. So I didn’t get your happy birthday message probably because the day you sent it I was changing workstations.  And then because our organization has practically doubled in size and there was more stuff to do over the last week I had my regular work to do and then all the things I didn’t do because of spending a week moving! So that’s what’s going on and I certainly understand your situation with bingo-family stuff comes first. I’m not planning on going to the meeting or bingo this week so I’ll see you guys after Easter.

Andrea

Sent from my iPad