[Central-md-chapter] RTA

nfbmd nfbmd at earthlink.net
Fri Sep 21 18:40:54 UTC 2018

Hello all,

If you use RTA you probably have heard that the fare is going up. I recently
learned that there was a problem because RTA was not willing to let people
use their ticket books. We worked with Councilman Calvin Ball's office, and
the problem has been resolved. If you have ticket books that you cannot use
before the new fare goes into effect, contact Victor Jimenez. He will allow
you to exchange old books for new ones so you will not lose any money. They
will either pick the old books up from your home or allow you to mail them
in. Make your arrangement directly with Victor by calling him at
301-957-3608 or send him an email. His email address is
victorj at transitrta.com <mailto:victorj at transitrta.com> . If you have any
problems get in touch with me.

Good luck,

Sharon Maneki, President