[Central-MD-Chapter] Legislative Action Needed

Ronza Othman rothmanjd at gmail.com
Tue Sep 24 02:00:14 UTC 2019

Brenda,

I’m not sure if you realize that your below message was sent to a listserve rather than to a particular individual.  Please note that though you may not prefer for sample language, others really do prefer to receive it.  In addition, we want our message to be consistent not just among those of us who call and write from Maryland, but those of us from all 52 affiliates.

If you would like to discuss this matter further, please contact me directly (not via the listserve) at 443-426-4110.

Regards,

Ronza

Ronza Othman, President

443-426-4110