[Central-MD-Chapter] October 10th White Cane Awareness Walk and white cane Proclamation Central Maryland meet the blind month event

blind at trailstone.com blind at trailstone.com
Wed Sep 23 23:45:26 UTC 2020

Hi all,
Please spread the word. This is one of three Meet the blind events the Central Maryland chapter of the NFB of Maryland are doing in the month of October this year.
I attached a flier for you to share with others.

White Cane Awareness Walk

Please join the members of the Central Maryland Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind for our White Cane Awareness Walk followed by the acceptance of a resolution from the Howard County Council about White Cane Awareness Day which is celebrated every year throughout the nation.
Date: October 10, 2020
Meet at the fountain on Lake Kittamaqundi in Columbia, Maryland.
Walk begins at10:30 AM sharp.
Meet back at the fountain for White Cane Resolution Proclamation. After pictures, we will proceed to Whole Foods for refreshments.
The walk is about a mile and a quarter. Social distancing will not be a problem. Be sure to wear a mask.

Graham Mehl
blind at trailstone.com
NFB Central Maryland Chapter, President
NFB of Maryland Website and Technology Committee, Chair
LCB graduate, 2016