[Centralok] Fwd: Agenda

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Fri Nov 11 05:08:42 UTC 2016

Below, please see the agenda from President Rex Schuttler for the November meeting of the Central Oklahoma Chapter of the National Federation of the blind to be held Friday, November 11, 2016 at 7 pm at the home of Mark and Nedra Ruth, 8508 St. Michael Court.

Regards,
Audrey T. Farnum
Secretary
Central Oklahoma Chapter
National Federation of the Blind Oklahoma

> Hope everybody is well. Here is the agenda for our November Chapter meeting.

> 1. Welcome and presidential release.
2. Secretary’s report
3. Treasurer’s report
4. Old business
a. Chili Supper, January 14, 2017 Should we move scholarship presentation to State Convention?
b. New Meeting Location.
C. Bottom Dollar Movie Screening.
5. New Business
A. SB Burger Joint Fundraiser
B. Christmas Party Plans.
6. Adjourn

Hope to see everyone there.

Rex Schuttler
President, Central Oklahoma Chapter
National Federation of the Blind Oklahoma
918-955-6761