[Centralok] Chapter Meeting Friday October 14

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at icloud.com
Thu Oct 13 02:44:43 UTC 2016

Hello all.

Sorry for the late notice. I dropped the ball. This is a reminder that the Central Oklahoma Chapter will meet this Friday, October 14 at 7 pm. We have been unable to finalize arrangements for the new meeting location in time, so we will meet one more time at the home of Mark and Nedra Ruth, 8508 St. Michael Court in Oklahoma City.  Please contact me as soon as possible for transportation arrangements. Hope to see you there.

Audrey T. Farnum
Secretary
Central Oklahoma Chapter
NFB Oklahoma