[Centralok] Chapter Meeting Friday October 14

Rex Schuttler rexschuttler at gmail.com
Fri Oct 14 13:15:25 UTC 2016

Hello everybody,

This is a courtesy email to let you guys know that tonight's meeting will be recorded for a project that I am working on. I am part of the chapter president University which is part of the national Federation of the blind. My first assignment is to record one of my chapter meetings and I choose tonight to do that. Can't wait to see you all there ready to build the Federation.

Rex Schuttler
Second vice President of the National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma
President of the central Oklahoma chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma
Cell phone number
918-955-6761