[Centralok] Annual Pool Party, June 8

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at gmail.com
Mon Jun 3 02:50:50 UTC 2019

Please join us for the Central Oklahoma Chapter Annual Pool Party and
Cookout Saturday, June 8 from 3-7 pm. The party will be hosted by
treasurer, Glenda Farnum and husband, Gary at 6116 W. Gun Hill Way.
This is in the Twin Lakes neighborhood just West of MacArthur between
NW Expressway and NW 63rd.

Bring swimwear, a towel and sunscreen for a fun afternoon by the pool
with friends. Everyone is welcome. Members, family, friends,
non-members who want to get to know us and blindness professionals.

There will be a main course, possibly smoked ribs. (because burgers
and dogs are getting boring). We will likely throw some chicken on the
grill as well and some as yet to be determined vegan option. Bring a
side or dessert and eat free. If you don't want to bring anything,
make a $5 donation to the chapter instead and you're all set.

Please send and an email to centralok at nfbok.org to RSVP. Note that if
you reply to this email, it will go out to the entire list, which is
also fine for RSVP, but just be aware.

Hope to see everyone there! Please contact me if you have questions.
Have a great week.

Audrey T. Farnum
Presidnet
Central Oklahoma Chapter
National Federaation of the BLind Oklahoma
405-590-6110
centralok at nfbok.org
Live the life you want.