[Centralok] Pool party reminder and update.

Audrey Farnum atfarnum at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 16:36:50 UTC 2019

Good day everyone.

Just a reminder that the annual pool party is tomorrow from 3 to 7. Because I have received only 2 RSVP (Thanks Nedra and Mark) and therefore cannot make a reasonable guess as to how much food to buy, we will be ordering pizza after everyone arrives. We will also have  a veggie tray, salad and dessert. Still feel free to come and bring a side dish. Without communication, it's difficult to plan for food and I do not wish to waste food or chapter funds on excess food because I had to make an uneducated guess about attendance. Hope to see everyone tomorrow. The weather looks like it will be great so come enjoy a break from the rain.

The address is 6116 West Gun Hill Way. It is off North MacArthur between NW Expressway and NW 63rd. Give me a holler if you need directions. I'm assuming in this day of GPS, you can figure it out. TAKE care,

Audrey T. Farnum
President, Central Oklahoma Chapter
National Federation of the Blind of Oklahoma
405-590-6110
centralok at nfbok.org
Live the life you want.

Sent from my iPhone