[CentralOK] (no subject)

Joseph Bundy jbundy at waministry.org
Tue Sep 13 18:47:55 UTC 2022

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Joseph Bundy <jbundy at waministry.org>
Date: Sun, 11 Sep 2022 16:07:00 -0500
Subject: Saturday September 17th
To: centralok at nfbnet.org

Hello,

I run a non-profit ministry that assists people with disabilities of
all types to get outdoors and experience things such as fishing,
hiking, camping, and so on. Below is some info about our upcoming
event. We know we are late on sharing but it is due to having some
people for theeevent back out. Please take a look and let me know if
interested soon. We can also help with transportation if in the area.

Do you love the outdoors and have a disability? Are you wanting to
explore and experience the outdoors, but do not know how because of
your disability? Then I invite you to come to Wilderness Adventures
Ministry’s event at Purcell Lake on September 17th, from 10 AM to 4
PM. We will spend the day fellowshipping, fishing, and possibility
some other activities with a small devotion about who we are and why
it is what we do. All supplies will be provided unless you want to
bring your own. We also will provide you with lunch. Please sign up by
the 13th. I know this deadline is two days away, but we must let the
caterer known how many people to prepare for lunch. We welcome anyone
with any type of disability and any age. So, we come check us out. We
have lots of room for participants still so please enjoy some fun at
the lake.

--
Thank You,
Take Care and God Bless

Joseph S. Bundy
President of Wilderness Adventures Ministry
Phone: 4056934771
E-mail: jbundy at waministry.org
waministry.org
facebook.com/wildernessadventuresministry
For I  am not ashamed of the gospel, for it is the power of God for
salvation to everyone who believes, to the Jew first and also to the
Greek.-Romans 1:16
The only thing worse than being blind is having sight but no vision. —
Helen Keller