[Cinci-nfb] Be inspired by this rejection of inspiration

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Thu Aug 21 20:41:03 UTC 2014

Deborah, I watched this and it was excellent.  Over the past several
days I have seen two very alarming things.  First, some reporters have
implied that Robin Williams committed suicide because he was recently
diagnosed with Parkinsons Disease. Second, an atheist named Richard
Dawkins tweeted that parents had a moral obligation to have an
abortion if they knew their child would be born with Downes Syndrome.
These things do not work to make having a disability normal.  I hope
others will watch this.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053