[Cinci-nfb] City Access Books reminder and new announcement!

Sheri salbers1 at twc.com
Tue Dec 16 18:42:08 UTC 2014

Good Morning,

This message is a reminder that I will be delivering the City Access Books
to everyone tomorrow night at the Christmas party. Each of you will be
receiving five books to start with. You will also be given a flyer from City
Access which describes the book. You should have no trouble selling them,
they practically sell themselves. Attached you will find the index from the
front of the book with the list of the merchants included in the book.
Please take the time to read through it so you will be able to be
knowledgeable when your customers ask you questions. You will be amazed what
this book has to offer!

Here is the new announcement! The Fundraising Committee has unanimously
voted to offer a $25 gift card to Walmart to the member who sells the most
City Access books!

Here is the pitch that has worked for me:

"Hi, would you like to help us fund our two week summer camp to teach blind
kids how to learn braille?"

You can elaborate all fill in details as you wish, but before I am done
elaborating, they are already getting out their wallets! Then I say,

"Your prize is this City Access book with hundreds of coupons from
restaurants and stores in your area." The biggest seller is the totally FREE
oil change and tire rotation from Michel Tire Plus on the first page!

Just be yourself and be genuine and know why you are doing this.

Thank you and I look forward to seeing you at the party!

Sheri Albers