[Cinci-nfb] Mentoring Program

Lillie Pennington lilliepennington at fuse.net
Wed Nov 5 03:15:34 UTC 2014

Hello Everyone,

I am sorry for the delay in this information being deceminated. Both the
mentee and mentor aplications should be attached.

As I said at the meeting last week, the goal of the program is to connect
blind youth with successful blind mentors, ideally in careers that they are
considering.

The instructions in the application should be pretty straightforward, but
please let me know if you have any questions. Also, please spread the word
around to people who could benefit from this program. I would like to keep
the aplications in the relative Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky area for the
sake of transportation.

Thanks everyone for your support. I hope to see a lot of aplications  from
all of you, because a lot of you would make really awesome mentors.