[Cinci-nfb] Happy Thanksgiving and Malley's Chocolate

Sheri salbers1 at twc.com
Thu Nov 27 00:03:53 UTC 2014

Happy Thanksgiving from me and Jessie to all of you who were not able to
make it to the chapter meeting on Monday!

Also, as everyone is sitting around the table totally stuffed, think about
asking your family members to look at the Malley's website for some
Christmas chocolate treats to look forward to! Remember, I will be placing
the order on December 7th and will be bringing the goods to the Christmas
party on the 17th. We already have exceeded the $60 minimum for free
shipping, but we are no where near what is suggests for us to have for a
chapter goal.

Here is the website:

http://www.malleys.com/national-federation-of-the-blind-of-ohio

Just send me an email off list with your order.

Gobble Gobble!

Sheri