[Cinci-nfb] Happy Thanksgiving!

Walter Mitchell wmitch at zoomtown.com
Thu Nov 27 15:42:35 UTC 2014

Hello my NFB Cincinnati Family,

Happy Thanksgiving to all. I pray that the Lord bless and keep you and your
loved ones throughout the holiday season.

I am truly honored to serve the chapter in the capacity of VP. Please be
advised that I am not hung up on titles. If I am unable to live up to your
expectations, all that I would be is a title. I hope to be much more.

I also want to thank our president and the board for thinking of me to fill
the vacant position. I again am honored that they have confidence in my
ability.

I plan to work hard and motivate our members to accept greater
responsibilities in moving our objectives forward, but for now, eat, drink
and be merry with your family and loved ones.

Much love,

Walter Mitchell