[Cinci-nfb] Update on Christmas party menu

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Fri Nov 28 13:21:28 UTC 2014

Hi all,
Hope you all had a lovely Thanksgiving.  I certainly did.  I am here in
Florida with my daughter, son-in-law, and two adorable grandchildren.  We
had a delicious Thanksgiving dinner at Melinda's best friend's house, around
the corner from here, and it was perfect.
Don't be jealous of the weather, though.  It's cold!

Anyway, I wanted to let you know that Shana from Arnold's says, yesy,
individuals can order either the $23 option (main course and beverage) or
the option with salad and dessert for $30.  That's right:  $30.  She
apologized for making a typo when she wrote $31!
So, there you go, one more thing to be thankful for!
Hope you all are staying warm and not heading into the Black Friday madness!

Peace,
Deborah