[Cinci-nfb] state convention transportation

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Oct 15 22:11:36 UTC 2014

Good afternoon.  I would like to have a call on Friday, October 17, at
7:00 to organize travel to and from the convention.  I have connected
Paul and Bernie with Sheri and Jessie so you 4 don't need to call.  If
you are providing transportation or need a ride please call
559-726-1300 and enter code 435800 pound.  If you can't attend the
call please let me know what time you plan to leave if you are driving
and what time you can leave if you need a ride.  If you are driving,
please let me know how many people you will take and if dogs can ride
in your vehicle.  All of us dog owners need to remember that these are
private cars so we need to be understanding.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053