[Cinci-nfb] state convention transportation

Kaiti Shelton kaiti.shelton at gmail.com
Thu Oct 16 02:15:37 UTC 2014

Hi, Mariann.

I unfortunately cannot make the call, as I will be with the student
division for our monthly meeting at the same time, but I have not
heard anything about the Miami Valley chapter's travel plans as of
yet.  I'd be really appreciative of the chapter keeping me in mind in
case I do not hear anything from the members around my school area.

I have a class that goes from 9:00-10:00 in the morning on Friday, but
I'm free after that.  I'll be packed the night before and ready to
just grab my suitcase and go, so even if someone wanted to get to my
house as early as 10:00, that would work; there's a small parking lot
right next door, so if they pulled in before I made it home that
wouldn't be a problem either.

I'll keep bugging Richard in case someone in Dayton can do it, since
it would probably be easier that way, but you can never go wrong with
a back up plan and Dayton is on the way to Columbus anyway.

If someone can do it and needs to get in touch with me for information
about my address, they can email or call me at (513)285-2072.  Thanks.