[Cinci-nfb] transportation to state convention

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Wed Sep 24 01:27:17 UTC 2014

Good evening.  I am beginning to arrange transportation to the state
convention and have some questions.

If you need a ride to and from Columbus please email me as soon as
possible.  Do you need a ride on Thursday or Friday? Do you need
transportation both ways?

I have heard from members who are willing to provide transportation
but if you haven't told me you can take people please let me know that
asap also.

Some members don't have email or read their email very often so please
share this information with them.
--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053