[Cinci-nfb] transportation to state convention

Christopher Sabine info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Sep 24 01:50:23 UTC 2014

Marianne. I'll definitely need some kind of transportation back to Cincinnati on Sunday. My mom says she'll be able to take three people if no one else is available.
 Otherwise, I'd like transportation to the hotel as well. I prefer to go Friday morning but can go on Thursday evening if transportation is

Please let me know if you have any questions about this.

Chris more available.
Sent from my iPhone