[Cinci-nfb] magic help and more

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Mon Aug 3 15:41:23 UTC 2015

Hey Cincy techies,

My eyes have had a dramatic change over the weekend and I need to know if
there is a good place to go to get help with learning shortcut keys on a pc,
jaws commands, and help with Magic. I have been using magic for about a year
but have not fully relied on the talking functionality. Relying mostly on my
mouse and eyes. To navigate the computer. I have been given great tips for
my iPhone and iPad but my computer is posing a new challenge. This has put
me in a pickle now that my eyes have decided to act up. GRR

Any help or advice is appreciated. Send me to a great website and I will do
the rest.

Thanks,

Rachel Kuntz

937 245-0547