[Cinci-nfb] Great Opportunity to GetYour Taxes Done -- For Free!

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Feb 6 16:03:40 UTC 2015

Emily. Thanks so much for sharing this.

Just an FYI-the actual address of the Cintas Center at Xavier is 1624 Harold
Avenue (two blocks West of Montgomery Road) not 3800 Victory Parkway as in
your message. The latter is the main administrative address for the Campus;
if you are traveling there on ACCESS or Metro, this will get you nowhere.

Very Best,

Chris.