[Cinci-nfb] FW: Currency reader - a little more info

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 11 21:44:41 UTC 2015

I meant to say that most of us in the chapter are long-time recipients of
library services, so feel free to ask any questions you may have.

CABVI policy is to introduce every client who receives any services there to
the radio reading service and the national library service.

You told me you got services from CABVI, so I just assumed you had a radio
and a talking book player.

I'm thinking I should put it on our next chapter meeting agenda.

These are such basic and significant services that if we have any other
members who have missed the boat, we need to spread the good word and get
them on board!

Good luck.

Deborah