[Cinci-nfb] One more week for City Access Books

Sheri salbers1 at twc.com
Fri Jan 2 15:35:28 UTC 2015

Hello All,

We have the City Access books on consignment until January 9th, which is
next Friday. This means that whatever we do not sell, I have to return to
Midwest Community Fundraising. This means returning our opportunity of
making money for our chapter. Please put forth your best effort to get these
books sold in the days ahead and I will be in touch to make arrangements
next week to collect whatever we have left. Wouldn't it be nice if we could
just carry our profits to our next meeting and not have to worry returning
leftover books? Wouldn't it be awesome to see our treasury fatten up for the
new year? We can do this and we all have the means to do this right now!

Thanks,

Sheri Albers