[Cinci-nfb] One more week for City Access Books

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Fri Jan 2 17:43:08 UTC 2015

Sheri,

Just an FYI.  I'm still out of town, as you know, but I gave the books to my
friend David who said he'd try to sell them for me.

He has shown them around several groups of people - police officers, retired
FBI agents, others - and so far, no one was interested.

I don't come home till Jan. 9, so unfortunately, will not have much
opportunity to try my own hand at selling.

I've sent emails to some folks to ask, and again, no luck thus far.

I'll keep trying.  Just wanted to let you know that, thus far, I'm batting
zero!

Deborah