[Cinci-nfb] Our next meeting

Walter Mitchell wmitch at zoomtown.com
Fri Jan 9 13:49:26 UTC 2015

Hi Deborah,

I will not be at the meeting because my uncle past away and I will be in
Maryland for the funarel.

I need to talk to you as soon as possible about Washington Seminar. I
possibly will already be in Maryland so I may not need a round trip to
Maryland, just a return trip. I am trying to confirm the arrangement today.
Please call me this evening or if I do not hear from you, I will call you.

Thank you,

Walter