[Cinci-nfb] Reminder: ADA anniversary celebration!

Walter Mitchell wmitch at zoomtown.com
Fri Jul 24 11:40:04 UTC 2015

Hi Deanna,

I plan to be there.

Much Love,
Walter Mitchell

-----Original Message-----
From: Cinci-nfb [mailto:cinci-nfb-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Deanna
Lewis via Cinci-nfb
Sent: Tuesday, July 21, 2015 11:06 AM
To: cinci-nfb at nfbnet.org
Cc: Deanna Lewis
Subject: [Cinci-nfb] Reminder: ADA anniversary celebration!

Hi,
Below is a reminder of the ADA Event next week in Downtown Cincinnati.
I am most likely going to be reading my poem around 12:00 or 12:30 PM.
I believe that the activities will continue until around 1:30 PM.  I hope
that some of you can participate in the walk and event.
Deanna

ADA 25th Anniversary Celebration!
On Monday July 27th, Greater Cincinnati will celebrate the 25th anniversary
of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA). The ADA25 celebration will
begin with the inaugural Disability Pride March beginning at 9:30 a.m. at
Cincinnati City Hall. The March will proceed to Fountain Square with the
formal ADA25 program beginning at 10 a.m.
Signed into law by President George H.W. Bush on July 26, 1990, the ADA was
the world's first comprehensive declaration of equality for people with
disabilities.