[Cinci-nfb] Reminder: ADA anniversary celebration!

Lisa Hall lhall007 at cinci.rr.com
Sat Jul 25 04:22:19 UTC 2015

Hi everyone,

I'll be there with Clovernook. Looks like I'll be wearing double
hats--one for NFB of Cincinnati and one for Clovernook Center for the
Blind. In addition, I also have a third hat of Cincinnati Association
for the Blind as a volunteer radio broadcaster. I feel I'm really in
6he Cincinnati blindness community in many ways.  July 10 of this year
starts the 9th year of service for Clovernook as Braille Proofreader.

Sincerely,

Lisa Hall