[Cinci-nfb] Braille-a-thon Information

Sheri salbers1 at twc.com
Sun Jun 28 14:42:37 UTC 2015

Hello All,

Attached you will find the flyer and sponsor sheet for our upcoming
Braille-a-thon to be held on July 18th at the North College Hill Kroger from
10 - 2.

There are two ways to raise money for your braille reading. You can ask for
an one-time donation for the day, which is your Event Donation, or you can
ask to be challenged to a donation per braille page read. It is totally up
to you.

Please reach out to your braille-reading friends who may want to participate
in our cause to raise money for our chapter and raise awareness for braille
literacy and the National Federation of the Blind!

More details to follow. Let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you very much.

Sheri Albers