[Cinci-nfb] Facebook page is now live

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Sun Nov 1 23:48:16 UTC 2015

Chris,

The best choice is the one that has precedent.

In other words, can you check NFB national’s Facebook page and that of a few other states or chapters and see what the consensus is?

Neither one is inaccurate – community or nonprofit – but I think the goal here is to be consistent with the rest of our organization.

And as far as the work in progress piece of it, not to worry.

The important thing here is that you have done something, started the ball rolling, and that is extremely commendable.

I appreciate you and your effort!

Best,

Deborah