[Cinci-nfb] Bowl a Thon

Deborah Kendrick dkkendrick at earthlink.net
Mon Nov 2 20:43:06 UTC 2015

Hey Rachel,

Thanks for this.  I had mentioned it at the meeting and Emily asked me for
the correct time to add to the minutes.

SO, Emily, I didn't find my flyer last night, but now you have the time!

Let those minutes fly!

And Rachel, thanks in a personal way, too, because I've got to get my
airplane ticket for going to Florida for Thanksgiving, and couldn't decide
which day to come back.

This helped me decide to come back December 4!  I bet I am a way worse
bowler than you are, but count me as the next person on that Cinci NFB team.

I love the idea!

Deborah