[Cinci-nfb] An Important Question

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Fri Nov 13 22:05:02 UTC 2015

Hi Annie,

I took a Caribbean cruise a few years ago on Princess Cruise lines. My
husband was with me so I did not get or ask for accommodations specific to
blindness. One of the most redeeming qualities about taking a cruise is that
they are dedicated to going out of their way for all of their passengers.
When I cruised, I took note of how nice it was to navigate the ship. The
staff was always around offering extra help with food, travel, and
entertainment.

Below is a message I received from the NFB sports and rec email list. This
is a cruise that the sailing club is doing as a fundraiser. It might be a
good site to check out. Warmly, Rachel

----

  Come and join us for an 8 day magical Caribbean Cruise. A Fund Raiser for
Blind Sailing Unlimited; sailing the Eastern Caribbean aboard Carnival
Conquest November 12, 2016. A fun filled week visiting some of the most
beautiful Islands in the Caribbean. You will enjoy a special Cocktail Party
exclusive for our guests, Dining, dancing, fabulous Islands and so much
more.

This Fund Raiser is to help support Blind Sailing Unlimited, Kris Scheppe;
teaches and trains the visually impaired and blind to sail.

Kris himself blind, created this NONPROFIT in 2008; and has trained youth
and adults to sail. Many have gone onto Sail in Regattas and World Blind
Sailing Events.

All money raised will go towards Blind Sailing Unlimited; to allow Kris to
continue to travel throughout the United States training the visually
impaired/blind to sail and to compete in Regattas and in World Sailing
Events.

Why not donate to a great cause that is Tax Deductible and have a wonderful
vacation!

The link below is your invitation for this fund raiser, with a full
description of the cruise.

Raising the Sails for Blind Sailing Unlimited

https://mybookinggenie.com/cruising-for-a-cause/

Please feel free to share this with your family and friends. If you have any
questions please contact Janet DeLuca at.

janet at sightsunseentravel.com

(239) 848-6636

Best, Kris Scheppe

Rachel Kuntz