[Cinci-nfb] Cincinnati Chapter Constitution

Sheri salbers1 at twc.com
Sun Nov 15 16:08:51 UTC 2015

Good Morning,

Attached to this email is the constitution to our chapter. This is a
document that I believe every member of the organization should have. We as
members need to know every article in this document and make sure our
chapter, our members and most importantly, our trusted leaders are upholding
every letter of this document. Please read and become educated. It does not
matter what other people's opinions say about how the chapter is to be run,
what matters in what is written in our constitution, e.g. meeting dates and
the role of the vice president, to name a few. We are all intelligent people
and I hope the knowledge I have provided here will make our chapter
stronger.

Thank you,

Sheri Albers

---