[Cinci-nfb] Update on Clovernook Movie Night

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Wed Oct 7 14:50:39 UTC 2015

Hello all.

I just talked to Diana this morning about the membership movie night on
Friday at Clovernook. We have six people who have expressed to Diana that
they will be attending--not including Deanna Lewis, who is volunteering.

To Recap: our membership committee is holding a "Movie Night" event this
Friday, October 9 from 4:30 P.M. to 7:00 P.M. at Clovernook. The event will
be held in the rehab area at Procter Center, which is south of the main
entrance to the Clovernook Center, just before the intersection with
Hamilton and Claretta Drive.

The movie selection will be "Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good,
Very Bad Day." The movie will be video described. Refreshments and LaRosa's
pizza will be provided.

I hope some of you can make it.

Very Best Regards,