[Cinci-nfb] 2016 Fundraising Planning Committee Conference Call Monday Oct 12th

Sheri salbers1 at twc.com
Wed Oct 7 14:55:01 UTC 2015

Hello Cincinnati Chapter,

There will be a Fundraising Planning Committee Meeting on Monday October
12th at 7:00 PM. As you all know, our financial wellness effects what
activities we are able to do, what contributions we are able to make towards
support of members attending Washington Seminar and conventions and just as
important, what contributions we are able to make to affiliate supported
programs such as BELL.

On the agenda are the following items, and I would like to hear more ideas
from you:

1.       City Access Books for Christmas 2015

2.       Braille-a-thon for January 2016

3.       Blind Inspiration for April 2016

If you are not able to attend, please email me your ideas at
salbers1 at twc.com before Monday and I can bring it to the committee. Thank
you in advance for your support to this committee. It is a lot of work, but
a crucial element of our chapter.

Here is the phone number and access code:

(641) 715-3580 access code 695497 pound

Best Regards,

Sheri Albers

---