[Cinci-nfb] Go Fund Me

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Sat Oct 17 02:16:37 UTC 2015

Thanks. Sunday would probably be the best. I just need to see if how JAWS is
rendering that logon screen is the same as what is appearing to a sighted
person.

The page hasn't been set up yet; apparently, the Medical Examiner's office
still hasn't done an autopsy. This is also not considered a murder suicide
at this point, but a suspicious death investigation, so final arrangements
are still incomplete. We might have a page set up by tomorrow.

Thanks so much for your offer of support.

Chris