[Cinci-nfb] Go Fund Me

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Fri Oct 16 19:13:04 UTC 2015

Hello all. I need to know if anyone has had any experience setting up a
campaign or donating to a campaign on the Go Fund Me site with either
Internet explorer or Firefox using JAWS. I emailed the Jaws-Users site but
received no response. I'm asking because I may need to set up a Go Fund Me
campaign to cover funeral expenses for the family in California. I realize
Kaiti Shelton use this to help pay for her study abroad trip to Jamaica, so
I hope she'll respond.

I have some questions about how JAWS handles a particular element on the
page- namely the sign-in form.

Thanks,