[Cinci-nfb] convention transportation update

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 28 19:03:15 UTC 2015

Hi all,

Everyone on the membership list has been contacted regarding their plans for
convention and transportation. As of this date, I am still waiting on a few
people to get back to me.

For those on the email list that have not heard, the chapter has secured a
15 passenger van to transport members from Cincinnati to Independence and
back. Leaving Thursday Nov. 19th in the afternoon and returning early
evening Sunday Nov. 22nd. The exact time of departure has yet to be
finalized. If concerns about transportation have been keeping you back from
making the decision to go to convention then call me to discuss reserving
your seat on the van. We want to maximize the size of our group at
convention and would love to see you there. We have a limited number of
seats left so time is of the essence.

Here's how things are shaping up so far:

9 members have confirmed that they are traveling with us by the chapter van

3 members are still working on their plans and are not ready to confirm
attending convention or using the van

18 members are unable to attend convention

3 members have arranged their own transportation

5 members have not responded

I can be reached by email at rachelrkuntz at gmail.com or by cell at
937.245.0547 to discuss this further.

Best Regards,