[Cinci-nfb] NFB Cincinnati Chapter Membership Committee conference call this Friday September 4 at 7:00 PM

Christopher Sabine, ONH Consulting info at onhconsulting.com
Thu Sep 3 00:35:23 UTC 2015

Hello all.

I'd like to invite all of you to our next membership committee conference
call, this Friday September 4 at 7:00 PM.

To dial into the conference, please call (712) 775-7031. When prompted for
an access code, dial 528-279-584#. We are planning to discuss the next
membership event, which is a "Movie Night" at the Clovernook Center
scheduled for 4:30 P.M. on Friday October 9. I'd also like to discuss our
plans for a P.O. Box and social media presence for the chapter.

Hope to see you there,

Very Best Regards,