[Cinci-nfb] November meeting

Walter Mitchell wmitch at zoomtown.com
Fri Sep 11 15:26:42 UTC 2015

Hello Everyone,

When is the next chapter meeting? I understand that we have agreed to have telaconferences, but if I’m correct, it is suppose to be on the forth Saturday in September. The board meeting in Columbus is on that day. So is there a meeting scheduled for September? If this question has already been resolved, please for give me. Unfortunateley I missed the August meeting.

Much Love,

Walter