[Cinci-nfb] White Cane event

Marianne Denning marianne at denningweb.com
Tue Sep 15 17:18:05 UTC 2015

I plan to come to the event this year because our exchange student
from the Republic of Georgia has embraced the independence he gets
with a cane and I think exposure to other people who use their cane
with confidence and pride will help him.  I think attending this is
more important than school that day.

--
Marianne Denning, TVI, MA
(513) 607-6053