[Cinci-nfb] White Cane event

Sheri salbers1 at twc.com
Tue Sep 15 17:29:05 UTC 2015

Hi All,

If we are not going to do the walk on October 15th, then we shouldn’t be calling it the White Cane Safety Day Walk. As a chapter of the National Federation of the Blind, we have to decide what is more important to us. Do we want to celebrate a time honored tradition that our national organization has fought for? Or, do we want to make it another day just because it fits into someone else’s schedule? Where is our allegiance? Who’s tradition is this? These are the questions that need look at.

Sheri