[Cinci-nfb] Voice over

Rachel Kuntz rachelrkuntz at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 21:31:54 UTC 2015

Trying a new voice in my iPhone entitled alex. He is supposed to sound more natural. The only part I find natural is the breathing in between sentences. This is actually a little creepy.

Do any of you have a voice preference on the Apple products? I am typically not a fan of the male voices. I like to think of my Apple products as women. The feminist in me would rather not have a mail voice telling me what to do on my calendar or reading my emails. Just kidding. What's your preference?

Warmly,
Rachel Kuntz