[Cinci-nfb] Voice over

Alan Lemly walemly at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 23:31:16 UTC 2015

Rachel,

I realize that synthesized voice preferences are about as subjective as anything I've encountered. But having said that, I have to agree that I'm not a big fan of Alex and always scratch my head when reading someone gushing about how great that voice is. I find that I prefer the high quality samantha voice on my iPhone which is the one that came with the original iPhone I believe.

Alan Lemly

Sent from my iPhone