[Cinci-nfb] Voice over

CHRIS TOLLE tollebooth at gmail.com
Mon Sep 28 14:31:28 UTC 2015

morning all,

I am in the midst of a tech ticket with Apple for some things left out of IOS9 that were present in IPS’s past since IOS 4.

If you are a visually impaired  person who uses large text options on your iPhone, you use to be able to enlarge all of the text in an email including the subject line, in the phone app you use to be able to enlarge your favorites & I am finding little areas where critical parts of the apps that we use every day are no longer able to be enlarged.  I have a ticket open with accessibilities within Apple. I am also working with a Lvl 3 advisor.  If you have run into these issues, know that you are not alone & that  we are working on the matter, even today.